Our History

It all started in a small building in Smyrna, Tennesee way back in 1959. Jim Williams began with a few acres and, over the years, kept expanding the operation until there was no room left!

In 1976 Jim's son, Donnie, took the reins of the company and in 1990 Jim semi-retired. Williams Cabinet has continued to grow and the business really took off with the growth of Rutherford County in 1991.

With the increase in business, Williams Cabinet relocated to Chaney Road, now known as StoneCrest Parkway, and the family business continues to carry on the tradition of quality and customer service today.






Web site by ICGLink, Inc.